75 Ohm Reactive
JFW’s online 75 Ohm reactive power divider/combiner models are listed in the table below.
If you can’t find an online reactive power divider/combiner model to meet your requirements, please contact JFW at firstname.lastname@example.org. With a wide variety of resistive and reactive power dividers/combiners, JFW has solutions to fit your specific RF signal splitting/combining application.
|JFW Model #||Configuration||Frequency Start||Frequency Stop||RF Input Power||RF Connectors|
|75PD-072||4-Way||800 MHz||2400 MHz||5 Watts||F, N|
|75PD-074||2-Way||800 MHz||2400 MHz||5 Watts||BNC, F, N|
|75PD-075||8-Way||950 MHz||2150 MHz||5 Watts||BNC, F, N|
RF Path Examples for Power Dividers/Combiners
A to B = 6.5dB (insertion loss)
A to C = 6.5dB (insertion loss)
B to A = 6.5dB (insertion loss)
C to A = 6.5dB (insertion loss)
B to C = 6.5dB (insertion loss)
C to B = 6.5dB (insertion loss)
Characteristics of Resistive Power Divider/Combiner
- Resistive power dividers/combiners function all the way down to DC.
- Resistive Power dividers/combiners can be used to combine several signals or split a single signal.
- Due to their symmetric design, the isolation of a resistive divider/combiner is equal to its insertion loss.
Example: A 2-way resistive power divider/combiner has 6dB of insertion from any port to any other port. All paths have 6dB of insertion loss.
- Because a resistive Power divider/combiner has identical insertion loss from any port to any other port, it acts much like a node in a mesh network.
- A resistive power divider/combiner has much higher insertion loss than reactive power divider/combiner. Example: 2-way resistive = 6dB, 2-way reactive = 3dB
- Some configurations such as 5-way, 7-way, and 10-way are more readily available as resistive power dividers/combiners than as reactive power dividers/combiners.
Showing all 3 results
75PD-072 Reactive Power Divider/Combiner75 Ohm Reactive, CATV & Satellite Models, Industry Specific Products, Power Dividers/Combiners
75PD-074 Reactive Power Divider/Combiner75 Ohm Reactive, CATV & Satellite Models, Industry Specific Products, Power Dividers/Combiners
75PD-075 Reactive Power Divider/Combiner75 Ohm Reactive, CATV & Satellite Models, Industry Specific Products, Power Dividers/Combiners
JFW Model #: 75PD-075
Impedance: 75 Ohms
Frequency Start: 950 MHz
Frequency Stop: 2150 MHz
RF Input Power: 5 Watts
RF Connectors: F, N
Documentation: Data Sheet | Drawing (F) | Drawing (N)